54 ratings (4.537 average)
What's new in this version (2.10.0):
- Kanji flash cards (in addition to drill)
- Handwritten character recognition!
- Group import from JISHOP/Windows via card
- Radical table navigation by swipe
- Clipboard-based study group management
- Group import/export:
* Via Dropbox
* Via WiFi to nearby devices
- 5100 kanji
- Compound words to the study groups
JISHOP is a Japanese-English kanji and compound word dictionary. Focus on handwritten input and on radical-based kanji search, but you can also find kanji by reading (ON/KUN), English translation, or stroke count. 5100 kanji, 36500 words.
Full functionality for 30 days, then the dictionary shrinks to the 1006 school kanji.
Last comments from Android Market
Would be 5 stars if it was free not 30 day free trial
Not free. "free trial" not working.