aFileBrowser2 - FREE
by Jonas Lindekrantz, Version: 2.209 , 289 KB
Package name: com.jonasl.afilebrowser2 , Last Update: 2012-01-29 01:07:49
11 ratings (4.545 average)
Reason to get:
* Multiselect file operations
* Copy, cut, delete, rename, makedirs
* File operations in playlist
* Search file function
* Music folder player (mp3 and other phone supported formats)
* Play screen that supports folder.jpg/.png art
* Play screen that supports ID3 images
* Play music from a file search
* Music player with blutetooth support
* Music player that can play all underlaying folders and randomly
* Stops playing music when talking phone
* Send files with bluetooth, email etc.
* Open files with third party program
* Thumnails of images and mp3 files
* Install .apk (applications)
* Screen landscape and portrait
* Shortcuts to standard folders
* Ask if to create folder if not exists in some shortcuts
* Can be used as a file picker/chooser
* Service enabled
* Quit button, stop service
* More funtions to come
With this powerfull file browser file manager you can manage your android file system very easy and use it as an easy and very good music player with headset bluetooth support!
Wired headset also supported to change songs and pause. Also make file operations in the playlist.
To make file operations on files you can multiple select files, copy, cut, paste, rename, delete, search, make directories, use shortcuts, send files via bluetooth, email etc. and install .apk files very easy and open files with third party program. Thumbnails are created of your images.
To play music you go to the folder you choose and play files and all underlaying folders, you can play all music on the sdcard and random if you wish. It is also pausing music automatic when making a phone call.
It also works like a filer picker/chooser. I have not supported this app for long time now i am back with this new remade version wich is a lot better!
Please if you find bugs report to me by email! And about enhancements of course! To quit the application just press the Quit button and service is unregistred. Try it now!