3014 ratings (4.588 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.2):
- Bug Fix: Better detection of SD cards and internal memory
Tired of plugging your phone in everyday to sync with iTunes? Break free of the USB cable and turn your phone into a wireless iPod with iSyncr WiFi.
Go beyond just automatically and wirelessly syncing music with these additional syncing features:
- Create Live Lists on your phone for a smart playlist experience anywhere
- Automatically or manually wirelessly sync your music and videos
- Have a device with internal and external memory? Choose which drive each playlist syncs to
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync your ratings and playcounts between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart playlists up to date
- Sync Amazon MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Create a "Sync Now" shortcut on your home screen to quickly launch a sync
- Set a daily sync time
- Upload photos taken on your phone back to your computer
- Upload videos taken on your phone back to your computer
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
☆ Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
☆ Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
☆ iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
* Requires iTunes
* Requires purchase of iSyncr
* Does not remove copy protection
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Host connection problems? We have tutorials for that
For PC users - http://goo.gl/PBBWS
For Mac users - http://goo.gl/C8W66
Note: This app will not remove copy protection from your music but will alert you to which songs/videos will not play on your device.
© 2011 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Last comments from Android Market
Had to manually configure IP, but once working it does so beautifully. Simple and elegant, it is easier than sending my iPod! HTC Incredible
Works great!! - DroidX
This is my favorite thing ever.
Moto Droid: I'm sure this app would be great if I could get it to actually work. It cannot find a host, then I type IP add & cannot validate host.
After initial setup, does what its supposed to do. Great app. HTC EVO
Htc desire: timed out trying to find server. Entered connection details manually and then got an itunes error. Crap! I expect this stuff to just work
Isyncr Wifi works fantastic on my Samsung Fascinate.
Far and away one of the best apps on my phone! Glad I bought it.
Its ok....I guess.
Server program on PC side causes loss of internet.