737 ratings (4.430 average)
What's new in this version (3.1.2):
- Bug Fix: Better detection of SD cards and internal memory
Tired of plugging your phone in everyday to sync with iTunes? Break free of the USB cable and turn your phone into a wireless iPod with iSyncr WiFi.
Go beyond just automatically and wirelessly syncing music with these additional syncing features:
- Create Live Lists on your phone for a smart playlist experience anywhere
- Automatically or manually wirelessly sync your music and videos
- Have a device with internal and external memory? Choose which playlist goes on which memory!
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync Amazon MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Upload photos taken on your phone back to your computer
- Upload videos taken on your phone back to your computer
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
☆ Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
☆ Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
☆ iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
* Requires iTunes
* Does not remove copy protection
Lite version restrictions
-Up to 10 playlists
-Up to 30 songs a playlist
-Play counts are not synchronized
-Ratings are not sent back to iTunes
-Users cannot create a "Sync Now" shortcut
Host connection problems? We have tutorials for that
For PC users - http://goo.gl/PBBWS
For Mac users - http://goo.gl/C8W66
Need help configuring iSyncr? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Note: This app will not remove copy protection from your music but will alert you to which songs/videos will not play on your device.
© 2011 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Last comments from Android Market
I can't just sync one TV show, it wants to sync them all. Works great for music and play lists
The best out there wow it workes
Add ability to sync non itunes media from anywhere and then we are talking
I'm so happy to have all my music on my phone. No more wondering if I grabbed my ipod out of the car.
Excellent. Zero problems. Makes my Droid X a true iPhone killer.
Bravo although it ties up my computer wifi while in use but easy to work around.
Getting said version... Very useful.
This one is even better than the one I paid for. I know there's a full version and I'm gonna buy it.
Love it! DROID X