2 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.4):
Ever lost your mobile or misplaced in office/home and worried about your private data (SMS/Call History, etc) being stolen or missed used ?
'Find My Android!' helps you to locate your phone whether you lost it in a bar, left it at an unknown location, or on a ride across town in a cab/bus.
- If you lost then just send a text/SMS - 'lost' (without ' ) to <YOUR_PHONE> and you will get the exact location of your phone on your alternative number (SMS) and on your email (with Google Map view), if auto update option is enabled.
- If you need exact location of you phone at any given point of time then just send a text/SMS - 'status' (without ' ) to <YOUR_PHONE> and you will get the exact location..
- If you misplaced then just send a text/SMS - 'ring' (without ' ) to your cell and your cell will ring, vibrate and blink to catch your attention.
In event of LOST
- Lock your phone
- If found by stranger, s/he can not view your private data (SMS/Call History, etc) and can only make outgoing call to alternative configured number.
- Block all incoming calls (configurable).
- If SIM card changed then you'll receive SMS to alternative configured number from new SIM card number so you can track the culprit.
- Get exact location of your cell on your alternative configured number and to your email (with Google Map view)
In event of MISPLACED
- Ring, vibrate and blink loud enough to catch your attention even if your phone is set to silent or vibrate only.
What is new in 1.1 ?
- Support for CDMA devices.
What is new in 1.2 ?
- Defect fix and minor usability issue.
What is new in 1.3 ?
- Enhanced email support.
- Phone restart defect fix
What is new in 1.4 ?
- Simulate lost to verify/test the application
- Defect fix of 1.3
******************* PLEASE RATE *******************