55 ratings (4.327 average)
What's new in this version (1.30):
- Added "Currency" column to exported CSV file (per user request)
- Fixed a crash for application going to background then being resumed
- Fixed a crash for Android 3 and 4 when changing transactions sort order
- Fixed broken theme
- Export to CSV (comma separated) file format. Expenser will need Storage (modify/delete SD card contents) permission
- Payee drop
Expenser is an expense management application. It helps your budget by keeping track of your income and outcome transactions turning you into the financial manager of the household budget.
- Easy and light
- Free of charge, no ads
- Reports (money flow reporting by payee/category/date)
- Expense categories with input auto-completion
- Balance can be shown for different periods (click on the balance amount in transaction list to change)
- Custom formats for currency, date, numbers
- Exporting to CSV file
### Feedback and Suggestions ###
Do not hesitate to conact us for requests and comments at:
It's you that shape the future of the application. Based on your feedback so far we have implemented reporting, CSV export.
### Frequently Asked Questions ###
- Where are exported files placed? - Exported files will be saved to the public media (most often it will be the SD card) in a directory named Expenser. Note, that you may need file browser application to locate them or you shall mount the SD card to a computer.
- What is the encoding of exported CSV files? - CSV files are exported in UTF-8 without BOM (Byte order mask). If you use non-Latin scripts, you may need to do custom import in spreadsheet software or define file encoding in some other way.
### Permissions ###
This application requires the following permissions:
- Storage (modify/delete SD card contents) - This permission is required for transactions exporting to the external storage.
Last comments from Android Market
Would be nice if the background had more choices other than black
Thanks! It's awesome! What about reporting monthly deposit vs. monthly withdraws?
Just what I was looking for an easy way to look at my monthly out goings. Nothing to complicated.