200 ratings (3.400 average)
What's new in this version (1.32):
- keeping screen ON during the game
- core message system updated
- Dutch translation changed, thanks goes to Niko!
- integration with Scoreloop - now you can compete online!
- to see the Scoreloop leaderboards: Highscores -> Online
- size of the playing area fixed
- configuration for sound effects and music added (now you can turn on/off sound effects and music separately)
The hordes of aliens attacked the Mother Earth. You are the only one who can defend your home.
Game starts slowly, but from level to level it gets faster and faster. You have to complete 15 different levels to defend the earth. Launch missiles by tapping the screen to destroy the enemies.
Game supports two modes (see Settings):
#NORMAL: in every level you have limited number of rockets. Saved (not used) rockets are accumulated, so you can use them in next levels (you will definitely need them!). To save the rockets try to destroy as much enemies as possible with one rocket.
#ULTRA: unlimited number of rockets!
Additionally game supports:
- background and in-game music
- highscores (for both modes)
- online scoring with Scoreloop
- 15 levels
- and many more..
This game is sponsored by ads. However, ads won't be shown after 5th level.
Thank you all for the opinions and suggestions. I hope that you will enjoy the game!
Good luck.. defender!
Last comments from Android Market
Very fun. Mind numming yay
Works great on the galaxy tab, but needs to be able to input name for high scores. Some sound effects would be nice.
Could use with more variety in the graphics but a good challenge.
Sort of boring. Good concept though.
I think it's alright
Good idea but too slow and dull and nothing to stop u from releasing unlimited rockets making it too easy to cheat if that's what u want to call it
too slow and too easy. you just tap around the world quickly to flood the sky with missiles. great graphics. good game for tards. sadly uninstalled.
Great idea ,I like the circle explosions - seems artistic to me
Its really a fun game but needs more better graphics on aliens