112 ratings (3.723 average)
What's new in this version (1.53):
- ad library updated
- new Android SDK support
- buttons layout fixed
Flood me is a simple but addictive "flood" type game. The aim of the game is to flood the board with a single color. Touch the buttons to change the current color. In every level you have maximum number of steps in which you have to flood the board.
- different board sizes (the higher level the board is more complicated)
- every level is different!
- up to 7 different colors
- number of current level is remembered in the game
- you can always back to the completed levels and try to beat yourself
- next level is unlocked when the current one is completed
Enjoy the game and if you have any suggestions write to kasurdev (at) gmail.com.
Last comments from Android Market
Freezes, refreshing the same level gets wide ranges of difficulty, blatantly stolen game concept.
Not too terrible but kinda lame
This game is racist!
Kill me now...this game is that bad...
Good game but keep losing the bottem rows so can't see what colours are left level 20+ I have HTC wildfire if this helps
Luv it!!!very addicting!
Game is awesome but about level 45 can't see bottom row, hard to flood what you can't see.
Addictive. more levels please!!