54 ratings (4.130 average)
What's new in this version (2.9):
2.9: Fixed a bug that could cause a force close in the map view
2.8: Added overview map; new, easier to use, tabbed interface
2.7: Added German translation
2.4: Improved location capture accuracy (needs permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION)
2.3: Fixed a bug that caused frequent force closes for some users.
2.2: Improved reliability, fixed an error in the log, updated ad frameworks - perm
Signal Alert notifies you when you lose internet connectivity. This way, you will know when you are unavailable on Gmail, Gtalk, Skype, Facebook Chat or any other data-based communication service and you can move back into an area of coverage (mobile or WiFi).
Signal Alert offers audio, vibration, popup, LED and status bar alerts when you've got "no bars". Notifications are delayed slightly, so you don't receive unnecessary alerts.
You can also view a log of all events, including time and location.
- Supports GSM/CDMA (any operator) and WiFi
- Fully customisable alerts
- Uses no resources (memory, battery etc.) while monitoring your network state
- Much more in the Pro version!
- Log history limited to 3 days
- Fewer details about connection events
- This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen
The permissions the app asks for are required by the ad networks! The Pro version requires fewer permissions.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. We will try to reply to every email!
Katzoft - Innovative Apps for Android
Keywords: signal coverage reception alert alarm notification notify