1806 ratings (4.516 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.0):
- Fix for non-ASCII characters in shared folder names
- Fix for dialogs sometimes not opening
- Add Malagasy language support
- General bug fixes
Dolphin Browser extension for the award-winning LastPass password manager. Fast, easy and simple; securely syncs your passwords across all your browsers and devices.
- Built-in browser that will automatically fill your login information for each of your saved LastPass sites.
- Automatically fill forms on all sites.
- Secure Password Generator.
- Add, update, and delete Secure Notes and Sites.
* 14-day free trial, requires $1/month LastPass Premium subscription afterwards.
Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser instead of or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!
Note: LastPass runs in the same process as Dolphin, so applications that monitor data usage combine the usage of LastPass with the usage of Dolphin itself. These applications also often display the LastPass icon instead of the Dolphin icon, causing it to look at first glance like LastPass is using a great deal of data, when in reality Dolphin is using most of the data.
Last comments from Android Market
Love this. It combines my 2 favorite apps. My only gripes: • No autofill - I have to tell it to fill • Doesn't add new logins • Won't fill some forms
Update fixed problems, working great now.
Excellent service and even more so as it works though all pc browsers. Safe and secure ***** desire 2.2
All it needs now is an auto login feature...then it would be the best!
I use Dolphin Browser as my default browser and am a premium lastpass user. For me this is just perfect
Best browser and best password manager in one.
Does not work with Dolphin 3.1.1 (there is no side menu)
Works great, haven't had any problems
Wish Lastpass had an free version with adds or something...other than that works perfect, exactly like the browser version.
This is the best!