101 ratings (4.277 average)
What's new in this version (1.5):
- Properly handle the backup/restore case when an Android update erases all information in phone memory.
- Wipe contents of XML-file before deleting it. It will thus not be possible to restore the contents of the (deleted) XML-file.
- This is a simple to use utility for managing your secret pin codes and login account passwords.
- All information is safely stored in a local database in the phone memory using AES 128-bit encryption. The information can be backed-up to encrypted files stored on the SD-card.
- There is no connection to the Internet, and therefore you can be sure that your secret information is not revealed to some unauthorized person.
- CodeGuard-Pro is available on Android Market. This free app is based on CodeGuard but also supports editing of your entries using free workstation application CodeGuard-WS.
Last comments from Android Market
Could use a few functions like backup and restoration of an encrypted database that worked. Very thoughtful interface.