5 ratings (4.200 average)
What's new in this version (1.5):
- Properly handle the backup/restore case when an Android update erases all information in phone memory.
- Wipe contents of XML-file before deleting it. It will thus not be possible to restore the contents of the (deleted) XML-file.
- This is a simple to use utility for managing your secret pin codes and login account passwords.
- All information is safely stored in a local database in the phone memory using AES 128-bit encryption. The information can be backed-up to encrypted files stored on the SD-card.
- CodeGuard-Pro is based on CodeGuard. If you have been using CodeGuard before, you can easily import all entries from a CodeGuard backup to CodeGuard-Pro.
- CodeGuard-Pro requires Internet permission to run. This is only used for the encrypted communication over Wi-Fi with the free workstation application CodeGuard-WS. Further more, the connection is only used if you activate Wi-Fi on the "Connect to workstation" page, (and only when this page is displayed in CodeGuard-Pro). Just having activated Wi-Fi on your phone does not allow any communication with CodeGuard-Pro. There is no other network connection, so you can be sure your information is kept safe. If you don't like using an app having Internet permission enabled, then try using CodeGuard instead.
- You can edit your secret entries on your workstation using the free CodeGuard-WS application and then save the changes back to your phone. Besides editing, this application also allows your entries to be saved locally on your workstation aswell as being printed.
- Install the CodeGuard-WS application on your workstation from the CodeGuard web site: http://lemoserv.webhop.org/codeguard.html