Ministry Assistant - FREE
by Lost Pixels, Version: 188.8.131.52 , 4155 KB
Package name: com.lostpixels.fieldservice , Last Update: 2012-09-01 02:01:42
2699 ratings (4.780 average)
What's new in this version (184.108.40.206):
* Option to only add studies to the report if you've visited them during the month.
* Backup scheduling
* Google Drive support
* Select city from dropdown list
*Support to generate streets like L1 to L6
* UI changes and bug fixes
* Fixed small bug with pause timer
* Tried to support bluetooth sharing for territories/visits
* Last version for Android 1.6
A help for Jehovah's Witnesses in their field service to quickly take notes and stay organized. It's very easy to keep track of your territories, all your return visits, your service time for the month and plan your day or week of door to door ministry.
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
Thanks to those who translate!
Last comments from Android Market
I really like this! I would like to see gps locator & the ability to track time and placements but I really appreciate it! Thanx. Corning, ny cong
I think its a great app, just needs some instructions on what features do what. Great map feature tho! Look forward to replacing service time app!
Well organized. Easy to use. Very helpful.
Paul Whitacre (*****)
Very useful program for keeping track of field activity as well as rbc activity
Thank you so much for adding Spanish language. Thank you from Houston TX
I have a territory file in excel. Is it possible to reformat and load it here?
I am impressed by the speed relevant worthwhile suggestions are implemented.
Superb app. great developer.
Mr P (*****)
Great Thanks for making time to do this Question - How do you set up seperate Studies, at the moment every time I go on a study it shows on report as 4 different studies.
Great app! Love the timer!