6555 ratings (4.565 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.1):
*Lots of bug fixes in this one. See update notice in Settings tab.
**ICS and Jelly Bean theme support.
**Improved: Extended optimal hours to 16 hours (Over 11 hours of sleep is recommended by doctors at WebMD to children under 5).
*05/22/2011: Version 2.0.3
Minor bug fixes on screen rota
Sleep Suite :: Tracker + Graphs + Stat Analysis + Resources + Notes + Journal + Auto silence or wifi-off modes!
SleepBot is an award winning sleep management application!
Manage your sleep on your phone and share or export online at mysleepbot.com
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
*** APP2SD -> can be enabled through Advanced Settings inside the application.
- Widget available for easy tracking! [1x1]
- One button click to punch in/out
- Logs & graphs all sleep records/stats
- Alarm Klock (Personalized Ringtones, Volume Adjustment, Multiple Alarms, etc.)
- Graphs: Trends, Average Length, Patterns, Sleep/Wake Times
- Calculates sleep debt & other sleep data!
- Add/Delete/Edit multiple entries per day (for naps, etc.)
- Add entry notes, export history
- Backup & Restore
- Provides sleep health information, user support
- Punch in time offset, Auto-flight mode, Auto-silence mute, Auto-wifi off modes when punched-in.
- Localization in English, German, French, Italian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan)
- Move to SD Card(switchable version from the app)
- Constant User Support via Email, Formspring, blog.mysleepbot.com
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Last comments from Android Market
I loove this app. I use it every day! It helps me realize how much sleep I need. I wish the website was up and running tho..
Excellent app, i never realized my sleeping patterns were so inconsistent! And this is not a battery hog. Slept 7 hours and < 10% battery used. Droid1
love this. Easy to use. Helpful info. Suggest changing font color in settings. Pale turqoise is hard to read.
Love it! Although It's kinda sad knowing how little sleep I get. Soooo much debt! :) Garmin Asus
I think it's really sincere that the makers don't try and charge you for a "pro" version like most ppl. it is such an awesome app.. a must.
great app; could really use the option to acknowledge missing data and substitute it with average or ignore it.
Not work in my htc legend when the screen turn off
As an insomniac, this app gives me an orderly look into my own pattern and lets me design a routine for myself. My doctors could have used this!
My all-time favorite app. It helps me to see my bad sleeping habits and even gives me tips on how to have a better night's sleep.