158 ratings (2.734 average)
What's new in this version (3.0):
- Fixed text overlap issue on all devices by changing how the results display
- Include a show more results button
- Fixed an issues with ad display (its a free app so don't hate us!)
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any problems with the app or have any suggested improvements.
The 'Gaelfon Free Irish Translator' is a 2-way English-Irish translator which contains over 13,000 off-line words and terms. All information is stored on your phone so there are no internet or connection charges for using the app.
It uses the same dictionary as that on the 'Get the Focal' app which is also available for Android phones.
There is also a full of this app version available which has extra functionality such as:
- Download Irish Pronunciations for your translations
- Includes online search of the O'Dónaill Dictionary and the Irish terminology database at focal.ie
- Translate full sentences (From Google translate)
Feel free to email us (email@example.com) with feedback on the app or suggested improvements.
We have tested the app on several Android handsets but are always happy to fix any problems we have missed out on.