630 ratings (4.184 average)
What's new in this version (4.6):
- new look!
- note: If you have any custom text messaging apps installed, like Go SMS Pro or Handcent, then you may need to configure their settings. Instructions available on website.
Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the original device recovery app for Android.
4+ star rating for over 3 years and counting!
Some happy users:
"truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
"Can't tell you how many times I've used this A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"
* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if volume is off) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* NEW: Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* No ads!
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text 'findme' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text 'ringaloud' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (most do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Absolutely no ads.
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $4.99 or more!
Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!
Compare to: where's my droid pro
Last comments from Android Market
It really does work. Thanks!!!!
Liked it until lame copy protection update. Now it can't move to sdcard and wastes RAM.
Tested it,love it,g2
Thank **** for this app saves my life where my memory fails lol
works well other than not giving the exact gps location
It gives the location of my last gps lock. Which is nowhere near where I'm really at. Galaxy s
would give five stars if it didnt SHOW my "specialmessage" and password, on the "Open, Please enter password page..., its fuzzy but still shows
So ,far so good.would give 5 stars if the password field would not be a text field. Then my password would not be registered as a new dictionary word.