2600 ratings (4.282 average)
What's new in this version (0.36c):
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 (GT-I9300) support (charge current only)
- Bug fix
- Android Backup Service - Auto-restores your settings on new installations
- Updated layouts for ICS padding
- Added support for Samsung Galaxy Note (charge current only)
- Added support for LG Optimus S (charge current only)
- Fixed HTC One X values
CurrentWidget displays how much electric current the device is using from the battery or receiving from the charger. It can also notify you when the device is using too much battery.
*NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
NEW: Analyze CurrentWidget log to get your battery capacity - http://nkhosla.com/battery/
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
Last comments from Android Market
Like this app. But would like to turn off auto update in options to save battery. I like the one click update on Widget.
the lees (*)
not determining voltage for motor droid
Very useful app but there should be button for deleting log file in application.
Not working on sgs
Don't work on Moto Dext/Cliq
Error1 on Moto Defy
Not working on myTouch :(
Works well on vibrant, does not work on galaxy tab error1
Yeah transparent plz works great but Tad ugly widget
Very convenient. Works on my Nexus One Cm 7 rom