69 ratings (4.652 average)
What's new in this version (0.36c):
- Samsung Galaxy S 3 (GT-I9300) support (charge current only)
- Bug fix
- Android Backup Service - Auto-restores your settings on new installations
- Updated layouts for ICS padding
- Added support for Samsung Galaxy Note (charge current only)
- Added support for LG Optimus S (charge current only)
- Fixed HTC One X values
CurrentWidget displays how much electric current the device is using from the battery or receiving from the charger.
NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations (device reset, new device)
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
Last comments from Android Market
After successfully installing I could not open. Samsung Epic 4g
Works on Evo with Froyo. Awesome app, great for troubleshooting, and as said, does what no other battery app does, shows amp current.
This apps does what all the battery voltage apps can't do...provide a reading of the current being pulled from the battery by everything at the moment
Using on Eris with OS 2.1, works good.
great app, black widget theme would be much appreciated
The best power monitor. Graph function is a bonus
Works well on HTC Desire Z. But doesn't read current on SE Xperia X10 with android 2.1
Works perfect. Epic4G
EVO 4G - One of the best little addons for this power hungry device. Happily donated! Thanks