81 ratings (3.951 average)
What's new in this version (0.1a):
- Updated Interface
- Option to show/hide labels on widget
- New Premium Feature - Set maximum number of icons on resizable widget
- Performance Improvements
- small bug fix
SmartWidget is a shortcut to your favorite applications!
After you add the widget to your home screen, it will start monitoring the applications used. Shortcuts to the most frequently launched apps will be added to the widget.
- SmartWidget displays shortcuts that aren't already on your home screen - get only new shortcuts!
- Includes a resizable widget for Android Honeycomb and above
- Sort shortcuts by most used apps or most used + recently used (combined metric)
- Exclude apps from the widget by selecting them in the main app and clicking the 'EXCLUDE' button
- Share your top apps with your friends! (option in apps settings)
- Free version is limited to 4 shortcut icons on widget.
Premium features (in-app purchase):
- Extra widget sizes (4x4, 2x4) (Gingerbread and below)
- Set any maximum number of icons on resizable widget (Honeycomb and above).
If the "existing shortcuts" option is grayed out in the settings, then your launcher isn't supported. Contact me and I will try to support it.
Note: SmartWidget requires the device log service to be running. If no icons are added after a while, verify your settings.