432 ratings (4.025 average)
What's new in this version (1.3.5):
- Startup / display problems on Android 2.x devices should be fixed now. Let us know on our e-mail if it is still not.
- Please, reconsider your review rating if we fixed your problems. Thank you!
- Income and expense screens show keyboard by default
- Added 'Add category' button directly into income / expense screens
- Additional features added for in-
Pocket Budget. The best way to manage your personal finance. Tracking of expenses & incomes has never been easier. Just few clicks and you know where your money goes and how you can improve your cashflow. Now with recurring transactions and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) UI support!
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) support
- Multiple budgets
- Expense / income tracking
- Fully customizable categories
- Recurring or single transactions
- Transaction editor
- Customizable data filtering
- Budget reporting
- Simple UI
- Color themes (for devices without Android 3.0 or later)
- Database backup / restore
- Export to CSV
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Ability to password protect the application
- Option to choose a currency for budget
And much more is planned for future releases!
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Pocket Budget requires Android 1.6 and higher, but Android 4.0 is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.0 device.
Last comments from Android Market
Wow, this is awesome! This goes hand in hand with Daily Expense Manager app.
Simple and works
Sweet! I might actually manage my budget better. Love the simplicity.
Direct and simple. Just wanted an app that w ould show me where I'm wasting money. IT DOES!!!
Its nice application but its great it you add provisions to change currency. Currently it displays in $ only. It would be great if you add INR :).
just what I was looking for. nice & clean ui. only thing I want is ability to create a new category while on the pick category screen.
Best budget app out there...
Easy to use, although it would be nice if you could define currencies, at the moment it shows everything in pounds. Apart from that it's great.
So so not good if you work for tips n make money every day