11 ratings (4.091 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.9):
- Added 'Restaurant' to output of shift evaluation results
- Fixed bug where cafe/counter/drive-thru time scores were calculated incorrectly in the shift evaluation
- Changed wording of many shift evaluation questions for simplicity and clarity
- Added minor performance tweaks in shift evaluation loading routines
- Added ability to export data to spreadsheet/database file in 'Send Results' screen
- Changed minimum timer length
If you work in a Fast Food (or Quick Service) Restaurant, you know that one of the biggest indicators of success is your ability to consistently meet standards for speed and quality.
Using Fast Food Diagnostics, you can:
- Perform on-the-spot timed recordings for your kitchen/counter/cafe/drive-thru
- Track up to 5 timers at once for each section
- Assess how the shift is running with the built-in Shift Management evaluation
- Change the built-in targets to suit the requirements of your business
- Send results to your staff via email or SMS
Never carry the cumbersome stopwatch-clipboard combo again!
Last comments from Android Market
Awesome app. Great for conducting shift evaluations on my managers!
Awesome work! Keep developing it! Can see these being highly useful. Mimics a lot of MarketForce shopper questions.