1162 ratings (4.133 average)
What's new in this version (1.6):
v1.6 Improved support for Tablet devices.
- New System added (Respiratory System)
- Higher resolution images for Cardio Vascular and Digestive system
- New Main view UI
v1.4 Fixed Force Close issue on Android v4 devices.
v1.3 App2SD Application to SD card feature added
v1.2 ClassPathLoader Force Close fixed during app install.
The Human Anatomy application is a SIMPLE educational quick reference app that contains the information of sixteen different biological systems.
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro