303 ratings (4.799 average)
What's new in this version (1.10.3):
- Fixed crash when creating waypoint in overlay manager
- Unit mils for angles added
- Default track width can be defined
- Waypoint coordinates editable
- Some small fixes
- Fixed crash when drag and drop waypoints
- Map rotates around crosshair when GPS-lock is enabled
- Slow MMI search on Galaxy S2 fixed (please give feedback!)
- Filtering in directory list l
MM Tracker is a GPS based mapping app to view QCT maps (Quick Chart from Memory-Map / Ordnance Survey) from SD card. Maps can be scrolled and zoomed. Tracks are saved as GPX.
Test FREE version first!
Check out Webpage for full description.
- Runs on Android 2.1+
- Works offline and is great for outdoor
- Uses MMI files for POI search
- Loads Tracks, Routes and Waypoints as GPX
- Creates and saves Tracks Routes and Waypoints as GPX
- Overlay Manager for Tracks, Routes and Waypoints
- Records Tracks even in background and standby
- Detailed tracks statistics with graphs
- Navigation to Waypoints and along Routes
- Display of compass on map
- Map can rotate in direction of travel
- Pinch zoom
- Support for landscape and portrait display
- Support for OSGB coordinate system
- MM Tracker works only with unencrypted QCT maps!
- MM Tracker does not include any map!
Last comments from Android Market
It's great but really needs a function to create routes on the phone.
Excellent app with really excellent support. All that's left is to fix the back button killing the track being logged. Works well with DesireHD.
Works well with HTC hero. Now has selectable tracking, just what I wanted.
This app is the dog's bollox for memory map qct files. Using my android phone now instead of wm7 fossil. Thanks to Michael for a great app ;-)
Update makes this much more usable, thanks and now a definite 5 star
I love this app go all over north Wales with this and memory maps
Excellent App like the way it still records track with the phone on standby. Very impressed with the customer service too. X10 running 2.1
Andrew Cooper (****)
A great start with lots of potential. Room for improvement in the UI, and zooming out on a large map is dodgy. Otherwise, excellent.
If you have MM Maps then you really need this app.Very responsive developer with new features added regularly.
Excellent. Needs to implement Find but overall no complaints.