94 ratings (3.404 average)
What's new in this version (1.04):
ver. 1.04: BuzzDoes integration (app recommendation platform for friends)
ver. 1.03: Fixed Android 4.0+ compatibility issues
ver. 1.02: Fixed compatibility issues with Sony Ericsson X10 (all versions)
ver. 1.01: Fixed compatibility issues with Sony Ericsson X10i
ver. 1.00: Initial release
No matter how advanced your phone is, when you receive a call you have just two options – answer or hang up. With Advanced Call Manager (ACM) you get more call-handling options (busy tone, SMS auto-reply, mute the ringer) and can personalize your response to different callers.
Set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save your call-handling options into Profiles and let ACM run automatically without extra supervision!
More efficient call-handling options you can assign to different contacts
ACM gives you three more ways to subtly escape calls without having to hang up:
• Busy tone – send a busy tone to callers. This way you appear constantly busy without acting rude by hanging up.
• Busy tone and SMS – add a personal touch to sending a busy tone: inform your callers about your availability with automatic pre-assigned SMS replies.
• Mute the ringer – let the calls through with a muted ringer. More discrete, as it does not give the caller any information about your availability while keeping you undisturbed.
Handle groups of contacts by creating lists
The easiest way to handle your calls is to divide callers in lists such as “Friends,” “Family,” “Work” and assign blocking rules for each. ACM gives you several handy list options:
• Create blacklists and whitelists – block or allow calls from people on this particular list.
• Various contact-import options – simple and speedy list creation.
• Individual settings allowed – personalize how ACM handles an individual caller included in a list (for example, send a specific SMS auto-reply to your mother while the default blocking action for list “Family” is to send busy tone).
Create and save different call-management profiles
Once you know what groups of people you would like to block and how, you can save your settings in ready-for-action profiles.
Unlimited SMS templates library
Write and save an unlimited number of SMS auto-replies for all occasions and have them always at hand.
Schedule changes of the active profile according to your lifestyle
Use ACM’s clever scheduler to set profiles to change automatically. For example, activate your custom “Weekend” profile every Friday night to block all work-related calls on weekends.
Stay on top of all blocking activity through ACM’s log
Keep an eye on all blocked calls through ACM’s log to know who has called and to make sure you never miss an important call by mistake.
ACM’s user-centered design makes ACM intuitive despite its advanced features so you can quickly become a power user.
With Advanced Call Manager you can focus on more joyful matters than avoiding unwanted calls!
If you experience any issues with the app, please write to us at email@example.com
Last comments from Android Market
It's a very bad application. Always checking licence at every opens. It's took a lot of seconds. I bought, so i don't understand why waste my time!!!
great on desire!
If only it worked as stated, calls come right on through. Get Call Filter or Call Filter Pro and save ten bucks!
Work as stated..noticed calls go to voicemail...would be nice if totally eliminated call. Work on text blocking. If you can do will gladly donate.
Has problem with X10 i
Excellent on HTC desire
Want my money back!!! Waste of time ... takes hours just to set up and still doesn't work right!!! And it ALWAYS checks the purchase... how stupid!!!