16 ratings (3.375 average)
What's new in this version (2.01):
- Google Docs® and Evernote® integration
- Added Google Docs OCR feature (beta)
- Load/save project logic introduced
- Added image filters
- Interface and usability improvements
- Bug fixes
See, scan, share – photograph documents with your phone and turn them into PDF!
New! Now you can upload your PDF Scanner documents to Google Docs® and Evernote® and convert images with text into text documents with Google Docs’ beta optical character recognition (OCR) feature! For best results, the app also offers OCR color filter, which turns your pictures into black-and-white images - much easier to read by the OCR algorithm.
This portable PDF creator combines the convenience of an office scanner with the mobility of your cell. Key features:
• Image to PDF conversion in seconds
• For business or personal use: sharing, note taking, storing documents for future reference
• Google Docs® (with beta OCR) and Evernote® integration
• Email PDFs straight from the application
• Portable mobile scanning: anywhere, anytime
• Image filters: ‘High contrast,’ ‘OCR Filter,’ ‘Grayscale’ and a custom one with which you can adjust the exposure, contrast and brightness
• Key editing options: zoom, rescan, rotate, reorder, delete
• Streamlined work logic: you simply cannot go wrong
With this handy, lightweight software you will never find yourself in a hurry to copy text, searching for a document scanner or struggling with numerous phone pictures, when all you really need is one compact PDF file.