234 ratings (3.778 average)
What's new in this version (1.19):
- Added button to Report incorrect Game Cover or Description!
- Set your default Game Format now under Tools=>Settings. (Adding new games will always default to PS3 or XBox360 format if this is set)
Do you own a lot of games? Do you have trouble keeping track of all your video games or board games?
Gamers, keep track of your game collection with this organizer.
Manage you games along with personal ratings and notes, which you can share with others or keep private.
Check which games you already own while you're out shopping so you won't accidentally buy one you already own.
Read game reviews that others have shared.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your games by quickly scanning the barcodes on your game cases with your phone.
• Backup your game collection info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your collection to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Track statistics about your game collection like Total Number of Games, Average Rating, Most Completed Games, Number of Games by Platform, Number of Games by Category.
(Note: This app is not a game player and does not download games, it is for managing your physical game collection.)
Free version contains Ads.
Last comments from Android Market
Nice idea, but pretty lame that it doesn't recognize european barcodes
Can't find many popular games in the database
Very useful but u need the barcode scanner to use it
Droid X - Nice app, gonna use it to keep track of all my Xbox 360 games once I get it. :D
Works great, just wish it had the same features/options like the movie app version :( -mt3g
Lacks a multi scan and cant find some older games (ps2,gamecube) but apart from that its a nice little app for tracking your game collection
IT WOULD BE COOL IF IT WAS A BIT MORE DETAILED INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF SCROLLING
Amazing little app. It can also be used to scan and store cds, dvds and videos as well as games. Awesome app guys
Would be nice if we could customize platforms (delete/add) for the ones we use/don't use. Scrolling through the list every time is a big time waster.
I wish it had a checklist so I know what games I'm missing. 32x collector and turbo grafix 16 collector are 2 sweet apps