125 ratings (4.520 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.1):
Improved data input (+/- buttons, auto-selection etc.)
Major UI revamp
Values > 200 now allowed
Fixed height and BMI issues
Bugfixes in e-mail reports
Heart is a powerful blood pressure management app, helping you to obtain better control of your blood pressure by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Note: If you've been using the free version, perform a backup from there followed by a restore in the premium version to transfer your data.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Keywords: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Hypotension
Last comments from Android Market
Going into edit mode automatically erases the first BP entry. Please fix!
PieChart works fine. You just need a range of good and bad values - try raising your BP to a high level :-)
Pie chart has failed to work even after uninstall and reinstall,otherwise it works well. Would like a fix for the pie chart. Please update! Droid X
everything you need in 1 package. no more being hounded by the doctor aegis hand on your phone it's a graph it ####
Just what I needed. I have high bp and am slightly overweight: this keeps track of the bp and motivates me in weight loss - watch this space!
Simple to use & easy to email BP updates to my internist.
Great app! I truely enjoy the pie graph. It would be nice to have the capability to adjust the scale on the graph. Can't get reminder to work.
This was the perfect tool for somebody who didnt want to monitor their bp.
Exactly what I needed. But the pie graph doesn't show up. I just get a blank screen with the little box and numbers at the top. HTC incredible froyo.