259 ratings (4.058 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.1):
Improved data input (+/- buttons, auto-selection etc.)
Major UI revamp
Values > 200 now allowed
Fixed height and BMI issues
Bugfixes in e-mail reports
Heart is a powerful blood pressure management app, helping you to obtain better control of your blood pressure by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Note: the free version contains all vital features to help you track your blood pressure. It also features a 30-day trial of all features available in the Premium version. After the 30 days, you can still continue to use it, however the Premium features will no longer be available.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Keywords: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Hypotension
Last comments from Android Market
Would like full version to try before buying
I wish all features were available
Deceptive: Icon sais "Heart Lite",but must Uninstall "Blood Pressure.." Almost All "features" disabled: only pop up nags to buy, -no ability to trial!
Really easy to use would like a free trial of full version.
This app really works for me. Easy data input and excellent graphing provide a perfect method for tracking my bp
The lite version has clean UI, option to display a graph of past BP readings, and ability to backup to SD. Awesome!
Thanks Kim! Note: this is *not* a trial version :-) It has all the vital features unlimited. The full version just adds many other nice things!
Loved the program, bought full version after this trial.