144 ratings (4.542 average)
What's new in this version (2.3):
- Added Blood Types (Donor/Recipient) under Assessment & Charting
- Decreased time for checking internet connection when Mini Nurse is checking for updates
This application is made for student nurses and for those who are just curious about some of the education nurses need to know!
[Please try the LITE version first!]
*Seasoned Nurses may not find this app useful!*
General information from medical terminology, medical abbreviations, medical suffixes and prefixes, different type of calculators, lung and heart sounds, subcutaneous injection sites, medical calculation practice, practice questions on various nursing subjects, and much more!
What's extra in donate?
- no Ads
- 300+ (and growing) medical terms than lite version
- access to BMI chart in BMI calculator
- more RSS feeds to keep up with news in the health field
- more heart/lung sounds to listen to
- more available questions for game/review modes
- plus so much more!
Don't forget to RATE and COMMENT! Thank you!
Last comments from Android Market
Not a bad app still playing with it, lots of cool features. Haven't figured out the lab value section yet.
Very impressed with app. High quality. Developer really cares about customers.
I love to use this app while studying or in lecture. There is definitely more info that could be added, for instance, definitions of diagnoses
Great app thanks! If possible please add in IBW calculator during a update. Thanks again!
Im an LPN in a hospital and this app def comes in handy. Love it!!
Love this app! I am a student and it saves me so much time digging through texts to find the answers. perfect app!
This is an awesome app! I'm not even a nursing student yet but I work in the OR as a ST and this app is addicting; contains lots of info!!!
Should be more than 5 stars.
Thank you for revealing answering in the self quiz section, much more helpful.