19136 ratings (4.182 average)
What's new in this version (1.17):
- Initial Tablet Release for 3.0 (Honeycomb) devices
- Tablet features include everything in the mobile app plus: Updated Overview Page, New Spending Graphs and Offline Mode
- General Bug Fixes
* Lifehacker, Best Mobile Personal Finance Tool (Jan 2012)
* PC Magazine Editor's Choice (Nov 2011)
* Kiplinger's Must-Have Money Apps (Winter 2011)
WHY OVER 7 MILLION PEOPLE LOVE MINT.COM
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorizes transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending. (tablet only)
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. (tablet only)
• Get email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
• Get the free app and sign up for free with Mint.
• Securely connect your accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
Last comments from Android Market
Can't use Android web browser to log in and add new accounts: "unknown error occurred on our servers"
It was great but now widget is gone, what happened?
Great idea just needs some polishing. Three weeks behind on updates. Still behind even after manual update. Need it to work faster Droid X
Came back to this from pageonce. Pageonce has a better interface but mint actually updates my accounts accurately.
Very interesting, great but wish it supported BMO Mastercard accounts.
Love the app but would be WAY BETTER if I could change goals through the app not just the site. :) site doesn't work on my DROID.
Great app, but please fix the update issues
Needs to update faster on transactions pageonce does them almost instantly.
Works great Samsung Galaxy S
This application does not work