43 ratings (3.581 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
* Fixed sync frequency issue
* Added option to log debug information when syncing
* Added Windows Media Player support
* Fixed issue with file names beginning with "." not syncing.
* Added notification to update PC app
Important!!! Update the PC app to get Windows Media Player support.
Sync and backup your data from all your Android devices without ever touching them! With support for iTunes and Windows Media Player.
My Sync Center will sync your photos, downloads, ringtones or anything you like to your computer when you connect to your home Wi-Fi. In addition, it can sync your music, videos and any other files back to your device. All of this happens automatically when you connect to your home Wi-Fi- you won't need to do a thing! Only new files or files that have changed will get synced.
You can use it to:
* Sync music and videos to your phone. Any new content gets synced automatically.
* Back up your camera photos, downloads or even your clockworkmod backups, Titanium Backup files straight to your PC.
In addition, you can use it to sync your iTunes and Windows Media Player music to your device. Sync your tracks:
* by playlist
* individual track
* album and artist
Your device will automatically receive any new playlist items when you connect to Wi-Fi.
This is the easiest to use folder sync application on the Android market. Just follow the instructions on your device and you are good to go.
Note: Requires Windows application. Support for MacOSX and Linux is coming.