166 ratings (4.211 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
* Fixed sync frequency issue
* Added ability to log syncing debug data to SDCARD
* Fixed issue with file names beginning with "." not syncing.
* Added notification to update PC app
* Lots of small bug fixes
Paid customers get Windows Media Player support.
Important!!! Update the PC app as it contains many bug fixes.
Sync and backup your data from your Android devices without ever touching them!
My Sync Center will sync your photos, downloads, ringtones or anything you like to your computer when you connect to your home Wi-Fi. In addition, it can sync your music, videos and any other files back to your device. All of this happens automatically when you connect to your home Wi-Fi- you won't need to do a thing! Only new files or files that have changed will get synced.
You can use it to:
* Sync music and videos to your phone. Any new content gets synced automatically.
* Back up your camera photos, downloads or even your clockworkmod backups, Titanium Backup files straight to your PC.
In addition, you can use it to sync your iTunes music to your device. Sync your tracks:
* by playlist
* individual track
* album and artist
Your device will automatically receive any new playlist items when you connect to Wi-Fi.
Limitations of free version:
* Sync up to 25 files at a time. After that you need to manually keep syncing the rest.
* Windows media player support is disabled.
This is the easiest to use folder sync application on the Android market. Just follow the instructions on your device and you are good to go.
Note: Windows only for now. Support for MacOSX and Linux is coming.