759 ratings (4.100 average)
What's new in this version (3.0):
* Now has 2D and 3D views!
* Improved graphics for HD devices
* Opponent and level selection moved to the New Game dialog
Whatever you call it -four in a row, four in a line, Connect4- it's a fun, simple way to pass the time. Here's a colorful, free, easy-to-use version of the perennial favorite. Try to line up four discs of the same color horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Play against your Android device with 10 playing levels or against a friend.
* 2D and 3D board with HD graphics
* Simple and intuitive touchscreen interface
* Artificial intelligence with 10 levels
* Multiple discs and background colors
* Portrait & landscape modes
* Unlimited undo levels
* Sound and vibration
Last comments from Android Market
It is connect four
fun game. a quick fix when i cant destroy friends at the real one. not hrd enough .v easy to take out at hardest level
Easy game. I win even in very hard mode. But nice to spend some time ;)
Good but so hard, the computer controlled guy will top your every move
Now contains ads, now uninstalled. Ads make an app anything but free. Only 8 buyers indicate a marketing issue.