0 ratings (0.000 average)
What's new in this version (20.5.4):
Travel Barcelona, Spain: illustrated city guide, phrasebook, and maps (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
- GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded
- GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions
- MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll
- Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions in this guide have been verified by users on the ground
- Attractions articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
- Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss
- Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination
- Articles can be added to a list of favorites
- Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases
- No ads
- No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.