114 ratings (3.588 average)
What's new in this version (3.2.105):
New Features in version 3.2.105
* Bugs fixed
New Features in version 3.2
* Optimized download speed for downloading the dictionary database
If you are starting to learn French, or want to extend your knowledge of the language the Collins French Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate.
The dictionary has over 80,000 references, contemporary vocabulary, cultural equivalents, and notes on dialect. It is ideal if you're conducting business with French-speaking customers or colleagues. With Collins, you can trust each translation is correct.
This is a fully functional trial!
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Over 80,000 words, phrases and translations
* Comprehensive and up-to- date coverage of all words and phrases you need, and French updated for the new spelling reform
* In-depth treatment of difficult words
* Cultural notes provide insight into the life in French-speaking countries
Words are tools for life. And a Collins Dictionary makes them work for you.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Collins French Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
Last comments from Android Market
Nexus One: Does what I would want. Making pronounciation easier is only gripe.
Also sucks... C'est terrible!
V v usefull.. a little pricey tho
All of these dictionaries are sayin theres an error with the parent directory or some rubbish.
Key doesn't work then they ask for IMEI #. That gives them license to access your phone's personal data. Don't. Trust.
Its alright. Yu have to pay for after a while tho... kinda stoopid its just ah dictionary. Blah!!
Not worth it
Shut up, its excellent. These complaints are only of face value, you'd know better if you actually used it.
Thiss iss horriblee its enqlish and french so confusinq smh
Worst. want to sell 1$ thing for 9.99. Totally misguiding. Try another prpduct