45 ratings (3.378 average)
If you are starting to learn Greek or English, or want to extend your knowledge of these languages, then Collins Greek Dictionary in two volumes ("Collins English-Greek Dictionary" © HarperCollins Publishers 2002 and "Collins Greek-English Dictionary" © HarperCollins Publishers 2003) are the ideal language resources to help you understand and communicate, offering a comprehensive coverage of today's Greek and English in clear, user-friendly format.
Designed for learners of both Greek and English, it provides a wealth of information about both languages. The Collins Greek Dictionary is invaluable for work, home, or office use.
This is a fully functional trial!
Collins Greek-English Dictionary
* Compiled and illustrated by thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek.
* The most frequent Greek words are covered in depth and usage notes are given throughout the text.
* In-depth coverage of the most important Greek words.
Collins English-Greek Dictionary
* Accurate translations and in-depth treatment of the most frequently used words in English help guide learners to the most appropriate translation.
* Clear layout ensures that the learner finds the information they need quickly and easily.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The dictionary is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced with the following key benefits:
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
Last comments from Android Market
Why can't you buy this on the market? Instead you have some dodgy system meaning you pay extra to keep the app for a year sorry this is just greedy.
All of these dictionaries are sayin theres an error with the parent directory or some rubbish.
Didn't work on my desire hd
how on earth am I going to say something in greek if all translations are in greek letters? why do you think I needed the dictionary for? sucks BAAAD
THIS SUCKS SOOOO BAD