27 ratings (3.370 average)
What's new in this version (3.2.103):
New features in version 3.2.103
* Bugs fixed
* Optimized download speed for downloading the dictionary database
The Collins English-Norwegian Dictionary is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate in English and Norwegian. It provides comprehensive coverage of over 25,000 words, 54,000 references and 75,000 translations from English to Norwegian.
This is fully functional trial.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Over 25,000 words, 54,000 references and 75,000 translations from English to Norwegian
* Comprehensive coverage of all words and phrases you need
* In-depth treatment of difficult words
* Clear color layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
Words are tools for life. And a Collins Dictionary makes them work for you.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The dictionary is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced with the following key benefits:
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
Last comments from Android Market
Great dictionary. Would buy it if you include norwegian - english
Would buy if it also did Norwegian to English.
Good dictionary with many grammatical examples, but you can only search English-Norwegian. There are no options for searching Norwegian-English.
This is only a 7 day trial. Needs to have Norwegian to English translation to be of any use.
Translates both ways and pronounces!
Jed Arnel (*****)
Many grammatical examples. Too bad, no norwegian to english.