37 ratings (3.541 average)
What's new in this version (3.2.105):
New Features in version 3.2.105
* Bugs fixed
New Features in version 3.2
* Optimized download speed for downloading the dictionary database
With approximately 47,000 references and 69,500 translations, Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary provides excellent coverage of today's language and usage.
The clear, colour layout offers the user maximum accessibility in a compact, handy format. Retaining all the highly-acclaimed attributes of the Collins range - unparalleled accuracy, immediate accessibility and unrivalled user-friendliness - the Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary offers extensive up-to-date coverage of contemporary Irish and English with thousands of current constructions and phrases.
This is a fully functional trial!
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
* Comprehensive and authoritative, with all the words and phrases you need
* Extra help with difficult words
* Easy-to-use colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The dictionary is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced with the following key benefits:
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Support for memory cards
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Fast article scrolling
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
Last comments from Android Market
Hm. I guess it would be ok, but theres no pronounciations. How am i supposed to know how to say it?
Best Irish dictionary out there! The full version only costs €10. I used Get the Focal but it was very limited.
Poor interface and should be free. Get the focal is far better
Seriously cost money? Not worth it
Very good but why charge? Get the focal is a free download and does the same... otherwise a great app
Tá se thar cionn
7 dat trial :(
All of these dictionaries are sayin theres an error with the parent directory or some rubbish.
Amazing. What every Irish person needs but we can't buy apps in Ireland. stuck with the trial :(
Free after a week.