103 ratings (3.650 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.1):
- Bug fixes
- Now optimzed for Android Jelly Bean
- The last dictionary direction is saved
- Integration with Android's global search
- Thousands of new words!
- Bookmark translations
- Share translations
- Improved performance
- Now compatible with more Android devices
Spanish-Italian and Italian-Spanish Dictionary
Diccionario Español-Italiano e Italiano-Español
Dizionario Spagnolo-Italiano e Italiano-Spagnolo
* More than 77.000 words
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline --> No internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in Spanish and Italian using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
* Optimized for Android ICS and JB
This version is supported by ads. If you like the application, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support the development. Thanks :)
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: How can I change the speed of the voice?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 languages are available:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Tags: dictionary, Italian, Italiano, Spanish, spain, speech, offline, travel, search, ricerca, Spagnolo, diccionario, italiano, espanol, voz, viajar, viajes, buscar