Argh! - FREE
by mrandroiddev, Version: 1.53 , 1683 KB
Package name: com.mrdev.argh , Last Update: 2012-10-05 02:08:22
20 ratings (2.800 average)
Argh! The hardest game on android market. It's a remake of a very popular flash game. The rules are simple. There are 2 balls, don't let them fall. But it's quite challenging and highly addictive.
With the scoreloop integration you can share your score on a global high score list or post it on a social network like twitter, facebook and myspace.
Get the Pro version!
* no ads
* acceleration mode (if supported from your phone)
* configure the touch and acceleration sensitivity
* makes developer happy
* INTERNET: to share scores
* WAKE_LOCK: required for the game engine
* READ_PHONE_STATE: required for scoreloop
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required for scoreloop
* READ_CONTACTS: required for scoreloop
* GET_TASKS: required for ads
* ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: required for ads
* ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: required for ads
Last comments from Android Market
Its such a dumb game! Practicly impossible! Uninstall
If the lower ball didnt keep falling through the bar and the controls worked this game might acctually be testing something other than your patiance
Its hard because it's poorly made. Not because it is intellectually stimulating. Because it isn't. Do not install.