8 ratings (2.250 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.14):
GREAT NEW SHARING FEATURE!
- Add your own pictures and notes to your trip
- Check off all the places you have visited
- Easily publish & share your trip online for all your friends to see (trip itinerary, geo-tagged pictures and notes as well as ratings and reviews)
- View your trip for free on www.mtrip.me from any web browser (PC, Mac, iPad)
- Print your trip
The most intelligent travel guide! Watch demo at www.mtrip.com
Featured in: New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Condé Nast Traveler, MSN, ABC News, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, CNBC, Yahoo! News, The Independent...
Expert city guide with tons of places to visit, customized trip itineraries created automatically, easy offline maps & navigation, augmented reality and trip sharing!
• TRAVEL GUIDE with top attractions, restaurants, bars, hotels & shopping in Barcelona, Spain. Includes ratings, reviews and daily updates.
• INTELLIGENT TRIP ITINERARIES automatically personalized to you based on your travel interests, trip dates, accommodation and the ratings of other travelers.
• OFFLINE MAP & LOCATION-BASED NAVIGATION by foot or Subway. GPS to help you find nearby places to visit.
• AUGMENTED REALITY with city areas displayed in real time. Helpful travel info delivered to you on the fly.
• Electronic POSTCARDS shared through Facebook & email
• 100% OFFLINE (except sharing and updates), no roaming fees
• Content UPDATED daily for FREE
REVIEWS FOR MTRIP:
★ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL ★ "These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning"
★ ASSOCIATED PRESS ★ “The new iPhone application mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale.”
★ THE NEW YORK TIMES ★ "…travelers with iPhones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list…"
★ TECH VIBES ★ "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless."
For any questions please contact mTrip at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions!
Last comments from Android Market
It goes to a blank screen and freezes every time I use the gps locator and when trying to send a postcard with a photo
A very good idea. Shame it freezes all the time on my nexus one and requires force close. When the programming is sorted out this could be good.