0 ratings (0.000 average)
This app is a highly customizable tool to notify you about your battery level that can change as you battery level gets lower.
Have you ever been listening to music on your phone for a long time, using your phone's GPS to navigate on a hike, browsing the web to pass the time, playing games, etc and accidentally ran out of battery when you need to make an urgent call? Don't you wish you could get some early warnings about your battery level that can change as you battery levels get lower? This app can help!
HOW IT WORKS
- When alerts are enabled, the process wakes up at the frequency you define and then looks at the Advanced settings you have defined.
- This will determine how full your battery is and based on your settings set it in the Green (good), Yellow or Red (low) range.
- Next it checks to see if alerts are enabled for that color. If they are, it will play the alert sound you have in your settings. If you have also checked Speak enabled in settings it will speak the percentage of battery left.
- The alerts will continue at the frequency you have set in settings until the # of reminders is reached that you have set in settings for that color.
- Any time you change settings, start charging, switch between colors or reset the overall alerts enabled status the # of reminders counter starts over.
- No alerts will occur during charging.
NOTE: Some phones (like Droid) only update percentaged in increments of 10. Example: 90, 80, 70...