Fill Device Memory Lite - FREE
by namStudio, Version: 1.0 , 326 KB
Package name: com.namstudio.android.tool.fillmemory.free , Last Update: 2012-04-20 07:09:04
10 ratings (4.000 average)
For serious testers only!
Fill your Android device internal storage and external memory/SD card in an automated method. No need to manually download applications or copy files. No need to root your device. All created files (plain text) are stored under application designated folders and will not mess up your internal or external storages.
- Fill memory using selected size
- 11 preset file sizes to select from
- Long press "My Size" to set your own size(full version)
- 2GB maximum supported single file size
- Support fill memory until full(full version)
- Or fill memory to a bar set by you via long press "Fill Till Bar"(full version)
- Dynamically update the current available space
- You can interrupt the fill progress at any time and keep the filled memory
- Once done, delete all files to free up device memory
Have fun to see how Android behaves when memory approaching zero, you will get lots of "Force close". Don't worry, try to launch this tool and press "Delete Filling Files".
If you want to check whether it really works, go to Settings->Storage and check what happens with your storage size. And check the created files labelled in timestamp via any File Explorer.
Last comments from Android Market
Droid X- App would not delete the temp files. Nice idea for testing... could be great for overwriting sensitive data.
How can i prove what it says it does?
I can't work out what it actually does.