15 ratings (3.400 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
New release supports latest Google API to resolve issues with read/write of Google Docs.
SMS2Google archives your SMS (mobile text) messages to Google Docs spreadsheets directly from your phone.
Both received (Inbox) and sent SMS messages can be backed up separately.
It supports "Manual Save" and "Auto Save" modes.
- Start archiving as and when required.
- Archives automatically in the background.
- Service status will be shown on the notification bar.
All essential info of the SMS messages are saved:
- Contact Name
- Mobile Number
- Time Stamps
- Message Body
- Status (read/unread)
- You can archive your SMS anywhere, any time.
- You can access your SMS archive from the web anywhere, any time.
- You can share your archive with authorized persons on Google Docs.
- SMS messages are saved to spreadsheets allowing them to be easily managed.
Download detailed User Guide from: