19503 ratings (4.140 average)
What's new in this version (2.4):
New in this version:
Bug fixes for League Pass Free Preview.
Watch and Listen to Live Regular Season NBA games* for Free through March 4th, 2012. Free Preview of Game Time Plus and League Pass available NOW!!
Get the NBA in the palm of your hand! Updated for the 2011 season, NBA Game Time is the official app to follow the NBA wherever you are.
Game Time (FREE) features include:
- NEW! Customize to feature your favorite team
- NEW! Watch highlights from around the league
- Up to date news and info from around the league
- NEW! In-app alert capabilities
- NEW! Portrait and Landscape mode
- NEW! NBA Twitter feeds
- Play-by-play experience
- Stats, Scores, and schedules for every NBA game
Upgrade to Game Time Plus, features include:
- Contains all Game Time features
- Home and away live radio broadcasts of games
- NEW! In-progress video highlights
- Video highlights from around the league including NBA TV and TNT clips
- Full game video recaps
- NEW! Improved video layout
- More stats, League and Team news, and League Leaders
- Advertising FREE
Upgrade to watch live regular season games via NBA League Pass Mobile, features include:
-Contains all Game Time and Game Time Plus features
-Live streaming of NBA regular season games (Blackout Restrictions Apply)
-Full season archives
-Live In-Game stats overlay
*Blackout restrictions apply to local and national broadcast games
Note: If you purchased League Pass through your Cable Operator or Satellite provider, please perform the following steps to activate League Pass on your device:
1. Download Game Time
2. Click on the More Icon
3. Go to League Pass
4. Enter your All Access User Name and Password
Please note that if you just activated your account it could take up to 72 hours for it activate in the system.
Last comments from Android Market
It's just smoke and mirrors. Even the free NFL app lets you listen to broadcasts. Not here. Plus, it's laggy.
This al rocks and it keeps me in the game
Well is free. + Last plays, auto refresh,Live scores are better in Nba.com/mobile. --- I dont want to mesa with it. Try it you will fin by yourself.
keeps gettin game days mixed up shows games scheduled a day ahead
Great for stats and scores
Just keep having problems have to keep uninstalling liked it last year worked just fine still wondering if o should buy league pass or not?
Colin G (*****)
Works great! Keeps me up to date
Very good info, but should be easier to select currrent games. Not have to scroll through all
Poor and unnecessay horizontal design
Its great! Can check sch and future games anytime.