32505 ratings (4.461 average)
What's new in this version (3.0.0):
* If you encounter any issues feel free to contact us.
* Disable Hardware acceleration (Settings->Look and Feel->HA) if article view closes automatically.
What's new in v3.0.0
* Note: Sorry for the latest issues. Hope this one fix it.
* Fix: Loading article view issues
What's new in v2.9.8
* New: Adopt the sort order of folders from Google Reader
* New: Setting for Aut
gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your RSS/Feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://greader.co
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://bit.ly/gr_translate
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Google Reader synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Tranlation, Mobilizer
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and swipe actions: faster access to funtions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Quick actions, Swipe actions
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login to Google Reader account.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. User could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Last comments from Android Market
A simple and cool interface for google reader.
Really needs support for editing tags.
Broken. feeds keep resetting to 0
My best, thank you I love it
Did work pretty well but now cant keep it open long enough to read a second article, im waiting till a feedly app comes out
Lags way more with this version
Great application. It had its time, now switched to the official app. Might check it again soon. It will need to iterate very fast to keep up!
Previous versions were faster at synchronizing feeds