5487 ratings (4.641 average)
What's new in this version (3.0.0):
* If you encounter any issues feel free to contact us.
* Disable Hardware acceleration (Settings->Look and Feel->HA) if article view closes automatically.
What's new in v3.0.0
* Note: Sorry for the latest issues. Hope this one fix it.
* Fix: Loading article view issues
What's new in v2.9.8
* New: Adopt the sort order of folders from Google Reader
* New: Setting for Aut
gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your rss/feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://greader.co
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://bit.ly/gr_translate
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Support developers
* Ad free version
* Better Widgets (Ticker)
* Downloading Podcasts
* Google Reader synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Tranlation, Mobilizer
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and swipe actions: faster access to funtions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Quick actions, Swipe actions
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login to Google Reader account.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. User could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Last comments from Android Market
Best app for rss feed + google sync... thanks!
Running cyanomod froyo on mytouch, no sync problems, albeit a little slow. About same speed as if load from browser
A lot of enhancements have been made! Great app!
The best google reader. Syncs, saves, the works! hTc Evo.
Great UI slow performance (Samsung galaxy s) Update now have decent phone Great UI Great performance (Desire HD)
Good application but extremely hard to scroll sideways. Please fix it. Mytouch 4G.
My most used app by far. Absolutely flawless on my stock droid x.
Used it for months and I just love it. It would be perfect if there was an option to not show duplicate articles. HTC Desire
Love the black theme on the paid version and wish option to switch to dark layout was on most apps. Also feels like UI is faster. HTC Desire Z.