1241 ratings (4.713 average)
What's new in this version (1.4.3):
- Improved Japanese translations by Tachiken
- Swedish translations by YraFyra
- Bugfix for tags with spaces in them
JELLY BEAN USERS: CatLog now requires ROOT access to read logs. More info: http://wp.me/p1t8Ca-qN
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
Last comments from Android Market
Jason Hyer (*****)
Awesome app. So much better than having to have developer setup to track down problems. Love record and send option
always forced close on samsung galaxy s. I have to uninstall it.
Favorite log reader out of the 3 I've tried.
Woo 100th rating. Great app does exactly what it says on the tin.
Love colored display. Filtering wasn't persistent or it would get a higher rating.
does everything it should...well.