665 ratings (3.669 average)
What's new in this version (0.19.1):
- Add url : Check and force "non encoded" URL if needed. This should solve some issues on adding links, but probably not 100%.
- Add Rss support for uploaded, rapidgator, extabit, rapidshare, depositfiles, bitshare, freakshare
- Mail Contact in About
JDownloader Remote Client.
Full control on JDlownloader from your android phone :
- Current downloads.
- Links with full text parsing.
- Set speed limit / max downloads.
- Premium's accounts.
- Integration with navigator for sharing links.
- Compatibility with nightly build.
- Rss reader & link checker.
** Please read FAQ ** and check your configuration before saying it doesn't work ! Most problems come from a bad or incomplet configuration : http://devdroid.free.fr/jdownloaderrc/
** Adding links ** : sometime links stay in the grabber, restarting jdownloader may help !
** No Captcha **
Captcha can't work, JDownloader Remote Controller doesn't support it. I know many of you requested it, you're warned so please don't post bad review requesting it.
If one day it can be implemented we will.
Before using :
- Activate JDownloader remote control plug-in.
- Be sure your ip is public and port open.
- Edit config after install !
JDownloaderRC Pro Version is available : free Ads, priority for updates & rss links manager.
Thanks for supporting us.
Last comments from Android Market
Be sure to enable the RC plugin in J/D on your pc first and your pc's IP. Works brilliantly!
Would be great if it had real time updates on downloads and support for entering captcha
Can't connect, what is the port number?
Needs ability to respond to captcha
Great app, thx :)
would b nice if there is an option to fill in captcha whenever jdownloader fails to. other than that, works fine for me - X10
Freakin' great, it's very useful.
Just flashed a new ROM and reinstalled app but where's the authentication settings? Can't connect as there's nowhere to enter username and password?!
Awesome! Works perfectly