391 ratings (3.829 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.2):
● Ads removed from Preferences
● Minor bugs
Innovative handsfree recipes reader with gesture detection: you can now read your recipes when cooking even with your dirty hands!
The embedded Web search engine allow you to find cooking recipes on the Web without using the native android browser.
Don't be afraid to bring your android in the kitchen anymore: it's a real digital cookbook now!
● Handsfree recipes reader: Try it now, You'll love it :)
● Web search engine
● Viewed recipes & websites tracking: Find all your viewed recipes within this app!
● "Fullscreen" display mode
● "Keep screen on display" mode: The screen do not shut down every 15 secondes anymore!
● "Prevent screen rotation" display mode: Avoid the Web page rotation when the device is moved!
-- Lite edition : Ad-supported.
You can disable all ads by purchasing "Recipes Book Key" app
android.permission.C2D_MESSAGE, com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE, android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS, android.permission.WAKE_LOCK:
Used to send errors logs (anonymous data) and share app events
Last comments from Android Market
The calendar needs to function properly on htc desire. It keeps telling me that I'm finished the diet. Other than that, totally ace.
Linda w (****)
Good app ( Motorola i1).
Finds recipes on the internet fast!
POS. The icon is the best thing about this app.
WORKZ REALLY WELL ON THE CRICKET ANDROID:-)
Hands free dosn't work on HTC :(
Nice idea but just doesn't work. Desire HD and Hero.
Fantastic app! Very informative
would give 5 stars if it would stop telling me I have completed my diet when I am only on day 2 ;-)